Interested in leaving your mark?
Are you artistic?
Interested in photography?
Do you like designing things on a computer?
What is it??
A group of creative students who build the yearbook from the ground up - as a member, you will…
- take photos of team activities and events, sports games… around town, and at school - anything and everything Oak.
- Learn to use design software, so you can build your team’s page and many others… as well as design the cover, the dedication… everything!
- Help sell the yearbook, talking it up on team and designing the posters and flyers that will be all over the school as well as on our Schoology team pages!
This is your chance to help shape the memories your peers will have for years to come and create a scrapbook of what is shaping up to be a great year!
What do you need to do to join?
- You must pay the school activity fee and have your parents sign up through the Parent Portal!
- Be available on Mondays, for meetings in the media center 2:45-3:30
- Be willing to be part of a team
- Be flexible, creative, and willing to learn!
If you’re interested, talk to your homeroom teacher and fill out the survey below.
Click Yearbook Interest Survey or go to http://tinyurl.com/Oakmsybc
Please sign up on the OMS Parent Portal (Sports and Activities Registrations -School Based Activities)
Reminder: The $75.00 Activity Fee for 2021-2022 must be paid in order to sign up for this activity on the parent portal
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Clubs and Special Programs
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Summer Theme Experiences 2021
- Oak BCO Information for 2021-22
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.