Directions to Central Office
Directions to Shrewsbury Public Schools
100 Maple Avenue
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
From Boston and Southeastern Massachusetts
Follow Route 128 North to Mass Pike West to Exit 11A (Route 495)
Proceed on Route 495 North to Route 9 West (towards Worcester).
Travel on Route 9 West for approximately 9 miles to the traffic lights at Oak Street (AMF Town & Country Bowling is on the right corner). Turn right onto Oak Street and continue for approximately one mile to the end of Oak Street.
Turn right onto Maple Avenue and follow to the Shrewsbury Town Hall, a large brick building on the left at 100 Maple Avenue.
From Northeastern Massachusetts
Follow 495 South to Route 290 West.
Take Exit 23A, Route 140 Boylston/Shrewsbury. Follow Route 140 South to Shrewsbury center. At the traffic lights, turn right onto Main Street.
Bear left at the next set of lights, at the split in the road, onto Maple Avenue. Continue to Shrewsbury Town Hall, 100 Maple Avenue.
From Western Massachusetts
Follow the Mass Pike to Exit 10 in Auburn, Route 290 East.
Continue on 290 East to the Main Street Shrewsbury Exit. Bear right off the exit, go straight through the lights and past St. John's High School. At the next traffic light, make a sharp right onto Maple Avenue.
Continue to Shrewsbury Town Hall, 100 Maple Avenue.
From Northwestern Massachusetts
Follow Route 2 to 190 South to 290 East in Worcester.
Continue on 290 East to the Route 140 Boylston/Shrewsbury Exit, 23A. Follow Route 140 South to Shrewsbury center. At the traffic lights, turn right onto Main Street.
Bear left at the next set of lights, as the split in the road, onto Maple Avenue. Continue to 100 Maple Avenue. The Town Hall is on the right.
- Mission & Core Values
- Portrait of a Graduate
- 2023-2027 Strategic Planning
- 2018-2022 Strategic Priorities and Goals
- School Department Report - 2021 Shrewsbury Annual Town Report
- 2018 & 2019 Annual Report
- Leading The Nation & Amazing Educators
- Feedback From Stakeholders
- State of the District
- Student Enrollment & Staffing Levels
- Bullying Prevention & Intervention
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (In Portuguese)
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (In Spanish)
- Delays, Dismissals, Cancellations, & Last Day Calendar
- Dismissal Information for Early Release Days due to Professional Development
- 2021-2022 School Year Calendar
- Calendar Committee Report - January 2016 (opens in new window)
- Calendar Committee Slide Presentation - January 2016 (opens in new window)
- Coronavirus Information
- Equity Information
- Community Bulletin
- Shrewsbury School Journal
- Superintendent's Blog (opens in new window)
- Superintendent's Update
- Mailing Lists
- Social Media
- Mandated Notifications
- Interpretation & Translation Services
- Translate a Document or Website Page
- 2018 & 2019 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report (opens in new window)
- 2015 Annual Report (opens in new window)
- District Communications Survey Results Fall 2019 (opens in new window)
- District Communications Survey Slide Presentation December 2019 (opens in new window)
- Contact Us
- Enrollment Data
- Frequently Requested Forms & Applications
- Safety & Security
- Shrewsbury Education Association (opens in new window)
- Student Registration
- Support Organizations
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Well-Being Guide
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.