Oak FRENCH CLASS NEWSLETTER
Bonjour Nos Parents:
Faites ce qu’il vous plaît; c’est le mois de mai! In France, giving Lily of the Valley (Le Muguet) on the 1st of May brings happiness! Juin bien fleuri un vrai paradis. “a June in bloom is a true paradise”. All of our French students continue to work hard in class and remotely.
2020-2021 has definitely been a year of change. As this school year ends, we welcome some of our students back into the building full time while others will continue their French studies from home via Zoom. For those returning in person for the first time this year: Bienvenue à la rentrée!
Several students in Grade 8 will be returning to a new team and a new French teacher: Mme. Luukko. She is looking forward to teaching you in her 8 Teal class!
Madame Bird will continue to teach grade 7 students in-person on the 7 Sapphire team, and remote on 8 Ruby and 7 Emerald. Though the schedule will change, French will be the same and even more often in person or on zoom than before!
In Grade 8 Our French Students continue to study Chapter 7, La famille! Students have been learning about naming family members. They will how to describe people as well as to talk about household chores.
In Grade 7 Our French students continue to study school supplies, colors adjectives, quantities of items and pricing in Chapter 3 Tout pour la rentrée. If time permits we will begin Chapter 4 Sports et Passe-temps.
As this year of change comes to an end, we would like to thank all of the parents of our French students as well as our students themselves for their patience, support and perseverance during this very unique school year!
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 20-21
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources
- Media Center
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Summer Theme Experiences 2021
- Remote Learning Support and Resources
- Oak BCO Information for 2021-22
- Nursing/Health Office
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2020-21
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Oak Reopening Plan 2020
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.