Oak FRENCH CLASS NEWSLETTER
All of our French students are working hard in class!
In Grade 7 Students will continue to learn about school subjects and be able to state when they have particular classes. They will be able to give opinions about their classes. They will learn vocabulary for school supplies they may need for particular classes and will continue to improve their ability to work with numbers by pricing various supplies in euros. Students will learn to state what they need for class, borrow what they need or lend supplies to another student in need. Students will learn adjective agreement by describing the colors of school supplies.
In Grade 8 Students will be receiving their language placements for next year and will be signing up for high school classes during the first weeks of March.
In class in the format of a skit, French students will demonstrate their ability to order food in a café, give advice to others about what food to order as well as give opinions about food they have ordered. They will be able to ask for and pay the bill.
Students will continue to study how to invite others to participate in fun activities, to arrange meetings and to specify meeting places, dates and times. They will learn how to decline invitations as well as how to postpone activities to different times and days.
- Welcome to Oak Middle School
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Activities & Clubs
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 22-23
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Media Center
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2022-23
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.