Oak Calendar Raffle
The OMS calendar fundraiser for March will be underway on Friday, March 1st.
The Oak Student Council has put together items to be raffled off each day in March. The cost is $5.00 per chance, with all proceeds going to support the field trips, enrichment activities, etc for the kids. Please send your child to school Wednesday, February 27th or Thursday, February 28th with their name and amount of chances to be entered.
Student volunteers will choose the winner each day, and the more chances the students purchase the more chances they have to win. Students can win multiple prizes if they purchased more than one chance.
The students will purchase their chances during lunch. Please send either cash or a check made out to Shrewsbury Middle School PTO. The students are very excited about this fundraiser since they chose all of the items.
Please download the PTO calendar, print it out, and send it in with your child to school with their names filled out and money to cover each chance they want in the raffle.
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Clubs and Special Programs
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Summer Theme Experiences 2021
- Oak BCO Information for 2021-22
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.