Translating Report Cards in PowerSchool
Shrewsbury Public School report cards are online only. If you would like a paper copy, please contact your student's teacher.
You can translate this page by scrolling to the bottom of the screen and clicking the translate widget.
How to Translate the online report card on the parent portal.
1. Log in to the parent portal (https://ps.shrewsbury.k12.ma.us) using the Google Chrome browser and click the "Standards Grades" tab near the middle of the screen. (Chrome has the following translation capabilities built in by default. You can use other browsers, however you have to install a browser extension first. To do this use a search engine, such as google.com, to search for, for example, "firefox translation extension" and follow the on screen prompts.)
If you need help logging in the parent portal, please see directions here.
2. Right Click anywhere in the webpage and click the "Tranlate to..." option:
3. At the top of the web browser, you should see the following pop-up where you can select your language of choice.
4. Scroll down the page and click the couse name for the standards you want to view. All the standards will be translated into you chosen language.
5. Your screen will remain translated until you refresh the screen by either following a link or clicking the "refresh" button.
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Parent Connections
- Remote Learning
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.