MIDDLE SCHOOL CLUBS AND SPECIAL PROGRAMS
Information about these activities will be posted as it becomes available.
Sign-ups will be on the Powerschool Parent Portal. Unless noted, the $75.00 activity fee must be paid in order to participate in Middle School activities.
A list of all activities are listed here. Please click a current activity link.
|Destination Imagination||Shrewsbury Robotics STEM Challenge|
Literary Magazine "Between the Lines"
Model United Nations Club
Events in Bold currently have an active information website
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Clubs and Special Programs
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Summer Theme Experiences 2021
- Oak BCO Information for 2021-22
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.