The U.S. Department of Agriculture has extended the availability of free breakfasts and lunches for ALL students up to June 30, 2022. As a result, we temporarily deactivated the online payment portal which is used to add dollars to your student's lunch account.
Important Changes to Food Services due to Covid-19
Breakfast is available before school at Shrewsbury High School, Oak Middle School, Sherwood Middle School, and
Calvin Coolidge School.
There will be no buffet style fruit bars, salad bars, nor a la carte items for sale. For example, individual cookies, chips, milk, bottled waters are not currently for sale.
Snacks are not available for individual sale. Students should pack any additional snack items they wish to eat during lunch.
Due to a current extension of USDA regulations lunch will be free of charge to all students up to the end of June 2022.
Beth Nichols, Food Service Director
Please contact the school lunch office with any questions, suggestions, or ideas. The School Lunch Office is located at Shrewsbury High School, 64 Holden Street. Shrewsbury, MA 01545. The telephone number is 508 841-8819. Each school site has a manager also available to speak with you.
The contact numbers and email addresses are as follows:
- MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT TO YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT
- Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Meal Program
- Breakfast Menus
- High School After School Meals (opens in new window)
- Meal Magic Point of Sale System
- Nutrition Nuggets
- Massachusetts Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods & Beverages (opens in new window)
- Summer Free & Reduced Price Meals
- USDA Child Nutrition Programs Non-Discrimination Statement
- Food Service Newsletter
- Food Service Handbook
- Other Governmental Resources for Families
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (opens in new window)
- Meal Charge Policy
- Meal Magic Bimonthly Promotion
- Civil Rights Statement
- DONATION: Erase Student School Lunch and Fee Debt
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.