Interested in leaving your mark?
Are you artistic?
Interested in photography?
Do you like designing things on a computer?
Join the Yearbook Committee!
What is it??
A group of creative students who build the yearbook from the ground up - as a member, you will…
- take photos of team activities and events, sports games… around town, and at school - anything and everything Oak.
- Learn to use design software, so you can build your team’s page and many others… as well as design the cover, the dedication… everything!
- Help sell the yearbook, talking it up on team and designing the posters and flyers that will be all over the school as well as on our Schoology team pages!
This is your chance to help shape the memories your peers will have for years to come and create a scrapbook of what is shaping up to be a great year!
What do you need, to join?
- You must fill out the survey below! There is no fee to join the Yearbook Club.
- Be available on Mondays, for meetings in the media center 2:45-3:30, and willing to go to events to take pictures, as well as design pages from home.
- Be willing to be part of a team
- Be flexible, creative, and willing to learn!
- We are looking for 2-3 representatives from EACH TEAM. If more than 3 people from a team wish to join, there will be try-outs - we will have several criteria to determine who the representatives will be.
If you’re interested, talk to your homeroom teacher and fill out the survey below.
- Welcome to Oak Middle School
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Activities & Clubs
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 22-23
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Media Center
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2022-23
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.