Dear Student and Parent:
The Oak Middle School Yearbook sale has begun! We are excited to continue our partnership with Casson-Foster Photographers for an exceptional product, which will help capture the events of this year that has been unlike any other. Like any traditional yearbook, our’s will include student portraits and team pages, along with pages for classes and activities. Additionally, given the historic year this has been, we are crafting this book as a scrapbook of our lives amid covid -- how our school and community operate, our thoughts and wishes… the ways we have adapted and supported one another through the challenges…. Right up through our anticipated return to full, in-person learning in the spring! You will receive a professional, full color book which will forever immortalize all that this school year was and is. As a parent, chances are, you don’t often think about your school days until someone or something reminds you (like...having your own child in middle school!). We hope that this book will give students a way to remember what this unusual era was like, both at home and in school.
Cost is $30.00 per book, and the sale runs through May 15th. Yearbooks will be distributed here at Oak in June -- For an additional charge, you may opt to have your book shipped directly to your home address.
All orders this year are electronic, via this link: (https://tinyurl.com/OMSyborder)
Just fill out the form, and enter your credit card information.
We at Oak and Casson-Foster know that these are challenging times, and we wish to make sure that any child who wishes to have a book, has the opportunity to get one. If your family is struggling financially - or is in a position where you can order a second copy to donate to a child whose family is struggling - we ask you to please fill out this survey. If you are ordering an extra copy, you may do so at the ordering link - this form will let us know that your second copy is being donated.
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Clubs and Special Programs
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Silent Book Club (opens in new window)
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Summer Theme Experiences 2021
- Oak BCO Information for 2021-22
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.