Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
The mission of Shrewsbury Public Schools, in partnership with the community, is to provide students with the skills and knowledge for the 21st century, an appreciation of our democratic tradition, and the desire to continue to learn throughout life. In pursuit of this mission, curriculum, instruction and assessment practices are continuously evaluated and adapted to ensure our students social and academic needs are met.
In this area of the website you will find information regarding the Shrewsbury Public Schools Academic Departments, District Curriculum Accommodation Plan, Home School Application, assessment, and more.
Shrewsbury Public Schools: Engaging Multiple Perspectives
- Academic Departments (opens in new window)
- District Curriculum Accommodation Plan (opens in new window)
- Homeschool Application (opens in new window)
- Massachusetts State Testing Program (opens in new window)
- Report Card Examples (opens in new window)
- Summer Learning (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.