Find Out All You Need Through:
Weekly Notices including the OMS Weekly Update and other various department updates.
These are weekly updates/newsletters with pertinent and timely information. Updates are sent via email on a weekly basis.
OMS Weekly Update 4/11/2021
Visit Oak's Facebook Page to learn more about our school community, climate, and culture.
Notices at a glance:
2021 OMS Yearbook!
Yes, this has been and is a crazy year…
and now is your chance to help MAKE and Buy your own book of memories!
Here are the key links:
And if your family is struggling due to the current covid-19 situation, don’t worry - we can help. We want every kid who wants a yearbook to be able to have one. Similarly, if your family wishes to help out another one in need, you may order a second one (thank you to the many families who have done this) and let us know by filling out the same survey, linked HERE.….
**Enter the yearbook cover contest! Your art or writing piece can be featured on the cover or back… Full rules and links are HERE.**
We need your photos!
- Photos of current classes, especially allied arts, etc - even photos of you making things for classes, at home
- Pictures of at home adventures, sports and music and hobbies you’ve picked up
- Snapshots of outreach & Covid life - vaccinations, trips to local businesses, cool mask photos, etc.
- Life in your neighborhood...
Just follow this LINK and enter the password Oak2021! to upload from any device! There are folders for each team and event… including at-home adventures…
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 20-21
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources
- Media Center
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Remote Learning Support and Resources
- Oak BCO Information for 2021-22
- Nursing/Health Office
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2020-21
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Oak Reopening Plan 2020
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.