ENGLISH LANGUAGE EDUCATION
The English Language Education (ELE) Department works together, and with parents, to help students grow their English language skills and to help students understand & do well in their classes. The ELE Department values students’ home languages and cultural backgrounds.
English Learner Parent Advisory Council (E.L.P.A.C.)
The English Language Education (ELE) Department wants to work together with you. We value other languages & cultures, and we want your children to be successful both inside and outside of school.
English Learner Parent Advisory Council (ELPAC) is a volunteer organization made up of English learner and former English learner parents, caregivers, and educators. Our goal is to increase communication with and between our diverse families.To learn more about an English Learner Parent Advisory Council (E.L.P.A.C.), please click here.
We meet via Zoom and our meeting schedule for the remainder of the 2022-23 school year is:
- February 9th, 6:30 PM - Shrewsbury Public Schools strategic planning feedback session for EL families
- March 29th, 6:30 PM
- Please register here to receive the Zoom link and to request an interpreter in your language.
- May 3rd, 6:30 PM
- ELE Department Staff (opens in new window)
- English Learner Parent Advisory Council (E.L.P.A.C.) (opens in new window)
- Join our ELPAC Facebook Page
- Resources for English Language Learning (opens in new window)
- Accessing Report Cards on the Powerschool Parent Portal
- How to translate report cards on the Powerschool Parent Portal
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.