public records request procedures

Please know that student records are not public records.  Requests for student records should be made directly to the school your child attends.

Requests for transcripts from Shrewsbury High School should be made by clicking here.

Requests for public records from the Shrewsbury School Department should be made in writing and directed to:

Christian Girardi
Records Access Office
Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations
Shrewsbury Public Schools
100 Maple Avenue
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Tel#  508-841-8400

You may also submit your public records request by clicking here.

For more information on this topic please click on the link below to read a document titled:
A Guide to Massachusetts Public Records Law: 2017 Edition

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.