Leading the Nation is a statewide celebration in which Massachusetts' public schools and local communities showcase their students' academic and creative successes. As part of this celebration, school districts were invited to participate in a contest to create a one-minute, student-made video that highlights student success in their district. Shrewsbury Public Schools’ video was selected as one of four that was featured at the April 5, 2018, Leading the Nation event at the Massachusetts State House in Boston.
About the Shrewsbury Public Schools
Our community is rightfully proud of the excellence of our schools. Our students have achieved high levels of success in academics, the visual and performing arts, and athletics, due to their own efforts and talents and thanks to the outstanding skill and dedication of our educators. Further, we enjoy a wonderful partnership with our parent community and a strong relationship with the community at large, without which we could not provide the breadth of quality experiences that benefit our students.
Our goal for this website is to provide the best possible information regarding our schools and programs in order to communicate effectively with all of our constituents.
I hope that you find it to be accessible and useful, and I invite you to share any suggestions regarding the site by clicking on the web feedback form below.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact our district office or one of our schools for assistance. It will be our pleasure to help you.
Joseph M. Sawyer, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
- Mission & Core Values
- Portrait of a Graduate
- 2018-2022 Strategic Priorities and Goals
- 2018 & 2019 Annual Report
- Leading The Nation & Amazing Educators
- Feedback From Stakeholders
- State of the District
- Student Enrollment & Staffing Levels
- Bullying Prevention & Intervention
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (In Portuguese)
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (In Spanish)
- Delays, Dismissals, Cancellations, & Last Day Calendar
- Dismissal Information for Early Release Days due to Professional Development
- 2021-2022 School Year Calendar
- Calendar Committee Report - January 2016 (opens in new window)
- Calendar Committee Slide Presentation - January 2016 (opens in new window)
- Coronavirus Information
- Equity Information
- Reopening Information
- SPS Elementary Remote Learning Assignments - Cohorts A, B, C, D
- SPS Remote Learning During School Closure
- Community Bulletin
- Shrewsbury School Journal
- Superintendent's Blog (opens in new window)
- Superintendent's Update
- Mailing Lists
- Social Media
- Mandated Notifications
- Interpretation & Translation Services
- Translate a Document or Website Page
- 2018 & 2019 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report (opens in new window)
- 2015 Annual Report (opens in new window)
- District Communications Survey Results Fall 2019 (opens in new window)
- District Communications Survey Slide Presentation December 2019 (opens in new window)
- Contact Us
- Enrollment Data
- Frequently Requested Forms & Applications
- Safety & Security
- Shrewsbury Education Association (opens in new window)
- Student Registration
- Support Organizations
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Well-Being Guide
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.