Oak Middle School Start and End Times
The school day begins at 8:00 and ends at 2:35
What should I do if my child will be absent or tardy?
Parents or legal guardians must call the school by 8:00 to report that the child will be absent. The phone number is 508-841-1200, press “1” when prompted and indicate the child’s name, grade, team, and reason for being absent or tardy. Students who arrive after 8:00 must check in at the main corridor QR Code to ensure their attendance is properly recorded.
What should I do if my child has to get dismissed early from school?
Your child must bring in a signed note to the Main Office in the morning or a parent/guardian must call (508-841-1207) or email the main office secretary. Your child will enter the information into the computer and will receive a dismissal slip.
When it is time to be dismissed, your child will show this slip to the teacher, and then bring the slip to the main office.
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
Clubs and Special Programs
- Community Service & Leadership
- Oak Chess Club (opens in new window)
- Student Council
- Diversity Club
- Silent Book Club
- Destination Imagination
- Maker's Workshop (opens in new window)
- Oak Ukulele Club
- Cupcake Decorating Club
- After School Activity Program
- Signing up for Sports, Activities, and Permissions on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Clubs and Special Programs
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.