Oak Middle School Start and End Times
The school day begins at 8:35 and ends at 3:00
As a reminder, school times have changed effective this year:
8:05-8:35 Arrival time (via bus, car, or walking).
Students MAY NOT enter the building prior to 8:05am
Breakfast at no cost to students is served beginning at 8:05
Classroom instruction begins at 8:35
Students arriving after 8:35 are considered tardy
3:00-3:15 Dismissal time
What should I do if my child has to get dismissed early from school?
Please send a note from home with your child. They will bring it to the main office, and be given a pass.
In a last minute situation, you can call the Main office 508-841-1200 to dismiss. Early dismissals should be the exception; a pattern of early dismissal interferes with student learning, teacher instruction, and important end of day routines for students.
What should I do if my child will be absent or tardy?
Parents or legal guardians must call the school by 8:35 to report that the child will be absent. The phone number is 508-841-1200, press “1” when prompted and indicate the child’s name, grade, team, and reason for being absent or tardy. Students who arrive after 8:35 must check in at the main entrance corridor QR Code to ensure their attendance is properly recorded.
- Welcome to Oak Middle School
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Activities & Clubs
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 2023-2024
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Media Center
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2023-24
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.