Welcome to Oak Middle School
Dear OMS Students,
Welcome back to school! Whether you are new or are returning to Oak, we look forward to working with you. We're glad you are part of the Oak community.
The most important thing that happens at OMS each day is learning. In the year ahead, learning will take place in a variety of spaces and in a combination of ways. We urge you to give your best effort each day in all that you do. We believe strongly that how hard you work is the most important factor in how successful you are in anything you do. Each day we want you to work hard, be respectful, and have fun.
We encourage you to get involved! A great way to strengthen your relationships and make new friends is to participate. In addition to your time in the classroom, OMS offers lots of extracurricular sports, clubs, and activities. Also, we love team spirit. Throughout the year, you and your teammates will have the opportunity to participate in an assortment of fun activities to help your team earn points toward the Oak Color Cup.
We are committed to your success at school and we are always willing to help you. Please don't hesitate to come to any of us with questions or concerns so that we can assist you.
Mrs. Burak, Principal
Mrs. Dillon, Grade 8 Assistant Principal
Mr. Yonker, Grade 7 Assistant Principal
- Welcome to Oak Middle School
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Activities & Clubs
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 2023-2024
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Media Center
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2023-24
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.