2021-2022 Wachusett Ski/Snowboard Program
STILL TIME TO SIGN UP!!!
Greetings OMS Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Are you still hoping to get to Wachusett for this ski season? WELL YOU'RE IN LUCK! While the school sponsored Ski Club still cannot run as usual this year, we do have an option for you to get up to the mountain at a reasonable cost.
This year is still different when it comes to ski club and poses several challenges with getting our students up to the mountain through Ski/ Snowboard Club. Currently we cannot provide busses through the school, but we can still offer the 6 week Wednesday lift ticket pass to Oak students and their families. If you or your child would like to ski or ride this year, you can purchase the 6 week lift ticket pass through our group. Rentals and lessons will also be available for purchase through the group link as well. Ski time is 3pm-7pm each week. Students/parents/guardians will be responsible for their own transportation up to the mountain as well as monitoring behavior of the children they brought up to Wachusett. Oak will have a few chaperones available at the mountain if needed as well as myself, the coordinator of the program.
For this year, parents/guardians/siblings or whomever provides transportation will also be able to purchase the 6 week lift pass so they can enjoy the slopes while your child is skiing. Wachusett has sold out of gold and silver season passes already this year but are still offering a limited amount of bronze passes through the school group. This could also be your chance to ski at a discounted price.
If you are interested in purchasing a pass through Oak Middle School (though we are not sponsoring the trip to the mountain directly) you need to go to wachusett.com/schoolgroups and enter this Code: SHRW to access our program's order form. You will also be able to access lessons, rentals, and discounted COW cards through this link. The cost this year is $167 for the 6 weeks until December 1st. The program starts on January 5th and will run for 6 consecutive Wednesdays until February 9th, 2022. The deadline to sign up is January 5, 2022 but the price will increase by $20.00 on December 1st. The earlier you sign up the better chance you have of getting a spot! .
Here is a link to the Wachusett flyer
Here is the link to the website to register wachusett.com/schoolgroups
Here is Code for Oak Middle School : SHRW
If the school program cannot run as determined by the coordinator for any season all students will receive a full refund.
If a student cannot participate in the program and program is still running student will receive a credit if insurance is not purchased.
NOTE: IF the bus policy changes and we are allowed to bus students to the mountain, we will contact you directly through email to see if you would like to add on this service.
After you sign up, please email Caryn Keenan at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration and so I can coordinate badge pick-up with you. If you have any questions at all please feel free to reach out via email or phone 774-696-3765.
Shrewsbury Oak Middle School
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Clubs and Special Programs
- After School Activity Program
- Signing up for Sports, Activities, and Permissions on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 22-23
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Shrewsbury High School English Summer Reading 2022
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2022-23
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
- Welcome to Oak Middle School
- Sports Registration
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.