OAk Diversity Club
Mission Statement / Information
The mission of The Diversity Club is to provide a safe and inclusive space for all members of the school community regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.
The Diversity Club is geared towards 7th and 8th students who are looking to foster a school-wide culture of appreciation for diversity.
Members of The Diversity Club are open-minded and ready to spread the message of inclusion and acceptance throughout the school and community.
Club Goals / Objectives
- Raise awareness for the various populations who are part of our school and who should be supported and respected.
- Enhance the school climate by ensuring that all students are accepted and can have a place to be themselves.
- Provide peer to peer support and function as a healing space for students facing any adversity in their lives.
- Learn about other cultures and communities in an effort to enhance empathy
Diversity Club Meeting Dates 2021-22
All meeting will be from 2:40 to 3:15p.m. and will be held in Room 237 unless otherwise noted
Feb 3, 2022
Feb 17, 2022
March 17, 2022
April 28, 2022
May 26, 2021
GOT QUESTIONS? EMAIL MS. EGAN MEGAN@SHREWSBURY.K12.MA.US
Please sign up on the OMS Parent Portal (Sports and Activities Registrations -School Based Activities)
Reminder: The $75.00 Activity Fee for 2021-2022 must be paid in order to sign up for this activity on the parent portal
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Shrewsbury High School English Summer Reading 2022
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.