Welcome to the 'in-person' season of Destination Imagination at Shrewsbury Public Schools!
Student/Team registration is now open for the 2021-2022 season.
More Information about the program can be found here: https://schools.shrewsburyma.gov/di/
Link to the DI parent information session recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lrl-wsBdpT1tuAf70or7pgMlAlaR3pmb/view?usp=sharing
The cost is $75 per student ($50 for students whose parents help manage or appraise the team). Please note that this fee is in addition to the school activity fee which is $50 for Sherwood Middle School, $75 for Oak Middle School, and $100 for Shrewsbury High School. This fee is only required once and covers all activities for the year.
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Shrewsbury High School English Summer Reading 2022
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.