Oak's Cupcake Decorating Club
Who: Students at Oak Middle School who are interested in baking and decorating cupcakes!
SIGN UPS FOR THE CUPCAKE DECORATING CLUB IS NOW FILLED.
When: Starts March 16, 2022 Runs through April 27, 2022. EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY
**You must have a ride home from Oak Middle School at 4:15**
What: In this time we will decorate cupcakes that we will have already made. We will also do some fun challenges, like who can best recreate this cupcake, or who can do the best themed cupcake. At the end of the meeting we will share and swap baked goods recipes. We may even be able to ask the participants if possible to try the recipe of the week at home!
We are encouraging each member of the club to bring one box of cake mix (white or yellow cake mix) and 3 containers of white frosting to our first meeting to have supplies in order for the club.
Where: We will meet in the Cafeteria at Oak from 2:55- 4:15 (student’s can wait in Room 113-Mrs. Beaupre’s room- during dismissal before the club starts)
Why: To have fun, share ideas, and expand our baking/decorating skills!
Email email@example.com with any questions
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Shrewsbury High School English Summer Reading 2022
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.