"Students who are interested in leadership opportunities and who exemplify Oak's core values are encouraged to apply for Student Council. Members will work with students, faculty, administrators, and community members to improve student life at Oak.
Just some of the things we do on Student Council...
Fall Themed Door Decorating Contest - October 22, 2021
theme "we all belong"
First Place Winners - Seven Blue and Eight Blue
Please click HERE to view the all the amazing doors the Oak Middle School student decorating for our Fall Door Decorating Contest!
|Dec 8||Jan 12
|Feb 9||March 2
*All meetings will take place from 2:30-3:30pm in Mrs. Dillon's classroom (401-8 Red Hallway)
*Additional meetings may be scheduled as needed
Do you want to represent your team, grade, school and community?
Students who are interested in leadership opportunities and who exemplify Oak’s core values are encouraged to join the Student Council. Members will work with students, faculty, administrators, parents and community members to improve student life at Oak. Students will learn the skills to communicate and advocate for student needs in a professional manner, run a meeting, and plan activities that build a positive culture in the Oak community.
The Student Council Member should be a person who is:
- Models Oak's Core Values in their everyday choices and actions
- Responsible, on time, and interested in helping others
- Able to do special assignments, to listen to others and accept differing opinions
- Able to work independently or in a group with both adults and peers
Thank you! We are looking forward to a successful year!
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
Clubs and Special Programs
- Community Service & Leadership
- Oak Chess Club (opens in new window)
- Science Fair Club
- Student Council
- Diversity Club
- Wachusett Ski/Snowboard Program
- Silent Book Club
- Destination Imagination
- Maker's Workshop (opens in new window)
- Oak Ukulele Club
- Signing up for Sports, Activities, and Permissions on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- On-Line Activity Fee Payment Troubleshooting
- Online payment information
- Clubs and Special Programs
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.