Lockers will be assigned in the first weeks of school by homeroom teachers. It is your responsibility to keep your locker clean and neat. Lockers are not to be written on or defaced in any way. Stickers are not to be placed on a locker or inside the locker. Students will supply their own combination locks at the start of the school year. Homeroom teachers will keep a list of their students locker numbers and combinations. Locks for physical education class will be supplied by the teachers for the allied arts rotations.
You are the only one who can open your locker as long as you do not give your combination to anyone else. Remember: School is not a place to bring valuable things that you care about. As long as these kinds of things stay at home, there is no chance of them being lost or stolen at school.
The lockers are the property of the school, and the school administration reserves the right to bypass any lock and search lockers if there is a reasonable suspicion of a violation of the Code of Conduct.
- Welcome to Oak Middle School
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Activities & Clubs
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 22-23
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Media Center
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2022-23
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.