After School Activity Program
Registration for Spring 2022 ASAP classes is now open.
All registration and payment must be done through the parent portal. Payment is due at the time of registration. Class size is limited to 40 students. Your spot in the class is not guaranteed until payment is made, and unpaid registrations will be deleted.
Class: Volleyball (FULL)
Time: Mondays 3:00-4:00
Dates: 3/28, 4/4, 4/11, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9
Instructors: Mr. DeNolf, Mr. Ahlin
Description: The students will learn the basic skills of volleyball. They will also learn the game and cooperatively work together in competition as a team.
- Log into the Parent Portal.
- From the navigation menu, select “Sports, Activities and Permission Slips”
- Click "School Based Activities"
- Choose the class you wish to take by clicking “Assign Fee”
- From the navigation menu, select “Payment Center” and you will be redirected to School Pay
- Your spot is not reserved until you have completed your payment.
- Scholarships are available on an as-needed basis
- There is no transportation for this program. Students must be picked up promptly at 4:00
- Classes are open to Oak Middle School students only.
- Please note that the ASAP programs do not require the $75 Oak activity fee. You are only required to pay the fee associated with the activity. (The district activities fee does NOT cover this program.)
- Classes will need to meet minimum enrollments (10 students) in order to take place. We will contact you ONLY if a class is cancelled.
- There is no nurse on duty at the school during the after-school program.
- We must be able to reach a parent/guardian or designated adult by phone that can immediately come to the school in case of an emergency or unacceptable behavior.
- Classes only meet on days when school is in session. Classes will not meet on vacation days, holidays or snow days.
- On occasion, a class may be cancelled the day of class. Students need to listen to announcements for cancellations. Parents WILL NOT be notified of day-to-day cancellations. After school plans should be in place for all students in case of cancellations.
- If a class is cancelled due to weather or other circumstances, the instructor will arrange for a make-up date.
- Expectations for appropriate student behavior are the same as during the school day. Students who do not behave appropriately may be asked to withdraw from the program.
- There will be no refunds.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact
Karen Isaacson, Director of Extended Learning
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Oak Middle School Student Handbook 21-22
- Counselors' Page
- Forms, Applications & Downloads
- Health Education Resources (opens in new window)
- Media Center (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Middle School PTO (opens in new window)
- Shrewsbury High School English Summer Reading 2022
- Nursing/Health Office (opens in new window)
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Team/Classes 2021-22
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
Policies & Procedures
- iPad License Rules
- SPS Concussion Policy (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Report Card Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLS) Rubics
- Accessing Trimester Grades on the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Supply Lists
- Oak Site Map
- Work Permits
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.