IPAD APP REFERENCE VIDEOS
Some of Ms. Macchi’s and Ms. Siegman’s students have been working diligently during their enrichment time to create “How-To Videos” for our most popular iPad Apps. The students have done an outstanding job with this task, which is one of our School Improvement Plan goals and was recently discussed by our School Council. These videos are available in the Section Menu. Please take some time to review the videos and send an e-mail to one of our Council members (listed below) to let us know if you found them useful. We appreciate any input regarding the effectiveness of these tools.
The assigned task for the students, as explained by Ms. Macchi, included the following:
- Type a list of steps/tips involved in using this app.
- Take screenshots showing these steps.
- Put these screenshots into an Explain Everything.
- Using voice-over, explain the process and screenshots being shown.
- Tip: Focus on a certain procedure, task, or use of an app. It will be too complicated to explain everything about some of these apps.
SMS School Council members include faculty members Karen Gutekanst, Sarah Matthews, Kevin Donahue, Vickie McCarthy, Laura Macchi, Paula Carney, Erin Cook, and me. Parent Council members include Ms. Heidi Goethertl, Mrs. Rebecca Jacob Ebinezer, Mrs. Lorraine Daigneault, Mrs. Gretchen Monopoli, Mr. Michael Ford, Mrs. Kim Beers, Mrs. AnneMarie Bird, Mrs. Erin Ryan, and Community Representative, Mr. James Heald.
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Lunch Menu
- Policies & Procedures
- Extended Day Program
- Health Education Resources
- Nursing/Health Office
- Media Center
- Summer Reading
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- iPad App Reference Videos
- Physical Education
- Parent Tutoring Form
- MCAS Testing Dates and Times
- Andy's Closet
- Supply Lists
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.