Sherwood Middle School offers many activities in which student may participate throughout the course of the school year. Information about each activity can be found under the Activities menu. Please check this page often. As new activities become available, relevant information will be posted.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are not offering any in-person activities at this time. Some clubs will be held virtually. Check each club's webpage for details.
The Student Activity Fee is required for the following activities:
- Math Club
- Speech Team
- Destination Imagination
- SMS Musical
- Ski Club (See main page for more information.)
Student Activity Fee Policy:
- The fee for each Sherwood student is $55 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- There is a $165 family cap for the Sherwood activity fee.
- This fee entitles the student to participate in as many activities/clubs (including middle school athletics) as they wish.
- The fee is non-refundable once a student has participated in any activity.
- Fees do not guarantee any specific level of playing time or participation.
- Student government organizations are exempt from this fee as they are elected positions.
- There may be additional costs related to participation in some clubs or activities (e.g., Ski Club lift fees).
- Students who have been approved by the Director of Food Service for a free or reduced lunch are exempt from this fee.
The activity fee may be paid through the parent portal or by check. Please see the menu items for online payment instructions or download the Activity Fee Form 2020-2021 if you are paying by check. Please note, you do not need to submit the form if you are paying online through the portal.
The student activity fee is NOT required for:
- Student Voice
- After School Activities Program (separate fees apply)
Questions? Contact Karen Isaacson, Director of Extended Learning
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Lunch Menu
- Policies & Procedures
- Extended Day Program
- Health Education Resources
- Nursing/Health Office
- Media Center
- Summer Reading
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- iPad App Reference Videos
- Physical Education
- Parent Tutoring Form
- MCAS Testing Dates and Times
- Andy's Closet
- Supply Lists
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.