Along with all the adults who are resources for you at Sherwood, we hope that you will remember that we are another resource to you. If you would like to check in with one of us about a concern you’re having at school or home, please reach out.
You can contact us multiple ways:
- Leave us a note in the main office or stop us when you see one of us at school.
- Ask your teacher to contact one of us.
- Ask someone at home to contact us.
- Fill out one of our sign in sheets
Dr. Aaron Gritter, School Psychologist
Mrs. Rebecca Connole, Grade 6 Counselor
~ TEAMS: 6 Blue 6 Gold 6 Orange 6 Purple 6 Red 6 Teal 6 Yellow
Mrs. Kelly O'Connell, Grade 5 Counselor
~ TEAMS: 5 Blue 5 Gold 5 Green 5 Navy 5 Teal 5 White 5 Yellow
~ TEAMS: 5 Purple 5 Red 5 Silver 6 Green 6 Navy 6 Teal
MRS. AMY WALLACE, TRANSITION PROGRAM
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Lunch Menu
- Policies & Procedures
- Extended Day Program
- Health Education Resources
- Nursing/Health Office
- Media Center
- Summer Reading
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- iPad App Reference Videos
- Physical Education
- Parent Tutoring Form
- MCAS Testing Dates and Times
- Andy's Closet
- Supply Lists
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.