Shrewsbury High School Calendar
Choose your calendar program and follow the instructions to properly subscribe to the iCalendar feed. This ensures that you will receive the latest changes to the calendar. Please note that how often your application syncs to the latest feed is dependent upon the application settings.
Choose your application from the list below for instructions on how to subscribe to the iCal feed.
- Google Calendar
- Outlook 2010 and above
- Outlook 2007
- Mac OS iCal
- Yahoo! Calendar
- iOS 11+ (newer iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- iOS (older iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Click the down-arrow next to "Other calendars".
- Select "Add by URL" from the menu.
- Enter the iCal feed URL in the field provided.
- Click "Add calendar". The calendar will appear in the "Other calendars" section of the calendar list to the left.
Outlook 2010 (and above)
NOTE: Outlook 2010 and above for Mac does not support CalDav, and so cannot subscribe to remote iCal feeds. The directions below pertain to using Outlook on Windows.
- Open up Outlook.
- Switch to Calendar "mode".
- Click the "Home" tab on the Ribbon.
- Under "Manage Calendars", click on "Open Calendar \ From Internet".
- Enter the iCal feed URL into the "New Internet Calendar" field, then click "OK".
- Click "Yes" when prompted to verify that you want to subscribe to the calendar.
- In Outlook, on the "Tools" menu, click "Account Settings".
- On the "Internet Calendars" tab, click "New".
- Enter the iCal feed URL, then click "Add".
- In the "Folder Name" box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click "OK".
Mac OS iCal
- In Calendar, choose "File > New Calendar Subscription".
- Enter the iCal feed URL, and then click "Subscribe".
- Enter a name for the calendar in the "Name" field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the "Auto-refresh" pop-up menu.
- Click "OK".
- To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info".
- In Yahoo Mail, click the "Calendar" icon.
- In the "Calendars" column, click the "Manage Followed Calendars" icon next to "Following".
- Select "Follow Other Calendars".
- Enter a name for the calendar.
- Enter the iCal feed URL.
- Select a color for the calendar.
- Select "Refresh" and "Remind" options.
- Click "Save".
iOS 11+ (newer iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Open the "Settings" app on the device.
- Scroll to "Accounts & Passwords".
- Under "Accounts", tap "Add Account".
- Choose "Other" from the options and select "Add Subscribed Calendar".
- Paste or enter the calendar URL being subscribed to and then click "Next".
- Once verified, the device will ask for further information (like "Username" and "Password"), leave these blank.
- Toggle the "Turn off SSL" option, you can toggle it on.
- Hit "Next" again and then "Save".
- Now in the "Calendar" app the subscribed calendar should appear.
iOS (older iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
- Tap on "Add Account" under the "Mail" section.
- Tap on "Other".
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar" under the "Calendars" section.
- Enter the iCal feed URL and tap "Next". Your device will then attempt to verify the feed.
- Change any additional details (such as the description) and then tap "Save".
- About Us
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources (opens in new window)
- Nursing/Health Office
- Agriculture Club
- American Red Cross Club
- Asian Cultural Club
- Astronomy Club
- Badminton Club
- Black History Committee
- Brain Bee Club
- Business Club (DECA)
- Calligraphy Club
- Cancer Awareness Club
- Chess Club / Strategy Game Club
- Chemistry Club
- Computer Club
- Cooking for a Cause Club
- Criminolgy Club
- Dream Equal Club
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Elementary Tutoring
- Engineering Club
- Fall Play
- Fashion Club
- F.I.R.S.T. Robotics Team 467 (opens in new window)
- Filmmaking Club
- Food and Health Club
- Genetic Engineering/Bio-Tech Club
- Girls Who Code Club
- Green Club
- Helping Hands
- HOSA Club
- Humans of Shrewsbury Club
- Improv Club
- Marine Biology Club
- Math Team
- Mock Trial Club
- Model United Nations
- Muslim Student Club
- National Honor Society
- National Art Honor Society
- National English Honor Society
- National Forensic League
- National Latin Honor Society
- National French Honor Society
- National Chinese Honor Society
- National Math Honor Society
- National Social Science Honor Society
- National Spanish Honor Society
- Needlework Club
- Origami Club
- Outdoors Club
- Photoshop Club
- Political Action Group
- Psychology/Neuroscience Club
- Self Defense Club
- Senior Exhibition
- Service Learning
- SHS Diversity Committee
- SHS Quiz Team
- Ski Club
- Special Peer Connection
- Speech and Debate Team
- Spring Musical
- STAR (Science Technology Application Research) Club (formerly IPARS)
- Student Advisory Committee (SAC)
- Student Council
- Table Tennis
- Town Crier
- Unified Club
- Ultimate Frisbee
- United Sound Club
- Vietnamese Student Association Club
- Wellbeing Reframe Club
- Yoga Club
- Club Photo Galleries
- Yearbook Information
- Faculty & Staff
- Policies & Procedures
- Frequently Requested Forms
- Nursing/Health Office
- School Counseling
- School Psychologists
- Media Center
- School Council
- Support Organizations
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Parent Portal & Schoology Information
- SHS Parent Forum
- Student Accident Insurance (opens in new window)
- Grief and Loss Resources
- School Picture Day Information / Class of 2023 Senior Portrait Information
- Service Learning / Volunteering
- SHS Program of Studies 2023-24
- Student Handbook
- Work Permits
- SHS Mascot Ad Hoc Study Group
- Vaping (e-cigarette) Use in Teens Study Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.