SCHOOL COUNSELING DEPARTMENT
Mrs. Angie Flynn
Director of School Counseling
Click here for School Counseling Resources
The School Counseling department at Shrewsbury High School empowers all students to become self-aware, resilient, and active planners in their academic, career and future educational goals. The comprehensive and data driven school counseling program partners with family, community, and fellow educators to support and advocate for equity, access, and success for all students as they become active contributors in the local and global communities.
The vision of the school counseling program at Shrewsbury High School is that all students are self-aware, resilient, and can identify authentic, genuine areas of interest when developing a plan for their future. Willing to take personal responsibility in their local and global communities, Shrewsbury students seek healthy risks and meaningful experiences as lifelong learners.
Shrewsbury High School students can make appointments to meet their school counselor. When making an appointment there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Try first making an appointment during a study in your schedule. If that is not possible, try scheduling during an elective. Avoid scheduling during major classes (English, Math, Science, History, Foreign Language, Health,Gym (students need to make up any missed gym classes)).
- Do not schedule an appointment with another student.
- Appointments are not available after 2pm, unless with permission from your counselor.
- Remember we have student interns to help you schedule your appointment. Be sure to stop in when you have a minute!
- School Counseling Staff Contacts
- College Visit Scheduling (for Colleges Only)
Program of Studies
- Principal's Message
- Shrewsbury High School’s Mission, Core Values, & 21st Century Learning Expectations
- Shrewsbury Public Schools Non-Discrimination Policy
- General Information
- Information on Health and Sexuality Education
- Special Programs
- English Department
- English Language Education Department
- Family and Consumer Sciences Department
- Health and Physical Education Department
- Technology, Media & Business
- Mathematics Department
- Performing Arts Department
- Science and Engineering Department
- Social Sciences Department
- Visual Arts Department
- World Language Department
- Family-Counselor Connection: Events and Newsletters
- College Related Testing
- College Planning Night: For Juniors and Families
- Financial Aid Information
- Nuts & Bolts Night: For Seniors and Families
- Special Programs
- Forms and Documents
- Jobs for Students
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.