Since school bus transportation is an extension of the school day, expectations for student behavior on the bus are the same as in the classroom. If a student engages in inappropriate behavior, the bus driver is expected to complete a “Bus Conduct Report”. These reports are sent to the student’s school principal, the Transportation Office.
Principals will exercise judgment and discretion regarding appropriate consequences based upon the circumstances of the incident and the student(s) involved. The “Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences” form can be viewed on the district’s web site.
Bus Privilege Registration
- Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
- Route/Bus Stop Communication and Changes
- Parental Responsibility
- Student Discipline
- Before/After School Care Alternate Location
- Route Planning
- Snow/Emergency Cancellations
- Emergency Evacuation Drills/Cancellations
- Video/Audio Recording
- Early Dismissals
- Missing Child
- Policies and Procedures (opens in new window)
- Private & Vocational School Transportation Registration
- Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences (opens in new window)
- Transportation FAQ's
- AA Transportation, Inc. (opens in new window)
- Bus Safety
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.