Before/After School Care Alternate Location
Transportation to or from alternate locations for the purpose of before or after school care providers within the Town of Shrewsbury is available to students using the following criteria:
Kindergarten and Elementary Students - the alternate location must be for 5 days per week to be eligible for transportation. Transportation will not be available to students who attend daycare or travel to another location on a part time basis (less than 5 days per week). Also, the location must be in the same elementary school zone as the home residence. (Ex: a student living in the Floral Street School district must go to a location in the Floral Street School district; a student living in the Coolidge district must go to a location in the Coolidge district, etc.).
It will be necessary to complete the Before/After School Care/Alternate Location information in PowerSchool Parent Portal while registering in order to utilize before/after school care alternate location transportation services.
If an alternate location (pick up and/or drop off) becomes necessary after registration during the school year a Bus Issue/Change Request Form must be submitted. This form is available on the Transportation main page under “Forms and Applications”.
Bus Privilege Registration
- Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
- Route/Bus Stop Communication and Changes
- Parental Responsibility
- Student Discipline
- Before/After School Care Alternate Location
- Route Planning
- Snow/Emergency Cancellations
- Emergency Evacuation Drills/Cancellations
- Video/Audio Recording
- Early Dismissals
- Missing Child
- Policies and Procedures (opens in new window)
- Private & Vocational School Transportation Registration
- Late Bus Information
- Dismissal Information For Early Release Days Due To Professional Development
- Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences (opens in new window)
- Transportation FAQ's
- AA Transportation, Inc. (opens in new window)
- Bus Safety
- Change of Address
- Find Your Elementary School
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.