The Superintendent of Schools determines school cancellations and delays. The Superintendent’s Office will notify all families via the school department’s website and telephone notification system. Please be sure to confirm your desired phone number/s in your child’s demographic section of your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
In addition, school delays and cancellations are announced on local television and radio stations. When Shrewsbury Public Schools cancel, delay or have an early release due to inclement weather, all buses will run on the public school schedule, and private school transportation will be provided on the same schedule.
When Shrewsbury Public Schools has a one-hour delayed opening, the school buses will run on a one hour delayed schedule.
When Shrewsbury Public Schools has a two hour delay, the school buses will run on a two hour delayed schedule.
Bus Privilege Registration
- Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
- Route/Bus Stop Communication and Changes
- Parental Responsibility
- Student Discipline
- Before/After School Care Alternate Location
- Route Planning
- Snow/Emergency Cancellations
- Emergency Evacuation Drills/Cancellations
- Video/Audio Recording
- Early Dismissals
- Missing Child
- Policies and Procedures (opens in new window)
- Private & Vocational School Transportation Registration
- Late Bus Information
- Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences (opens in new window)
- Transportation FAQ's
- AA Transportation, Inc. (opens in new window)
- Bus Safety
- Change of Address
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.