Riding the bus to school is a privilege, and in order to ensure safety for all children and drivers, the guidelines stated in this page must be observed. Please review this bus plan carefully, and discuss the importance of appropriate behavior on the bus with your child. Children not observing these safety guidelines may lose their bus privileges. Parents and teachers have an important role to play as well, and it is vitally important that everyone involved communicate any bus issues so that they can be resolved quickly.
Children Riding the Bus Will:
- Find a seat near the front of the bus.
- Remain seated for the entire time on the bus.
- Keep all personal belongings inside their backpack.
- Speak softly to others who are sitting close by.
- Refrain from shouting to other children on the bus.
- Speak politely to the bus driver at all times.
- Tell the bus driver or the teacher if there is a problem on the bus.
Bus Privilege Registration
- Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
- Route/Bus Stop Communication and Changes
- Parental Responsibility
- Student Discipline
- Before/After School Care Alternate Location
- Route Planning
- Snow/Emergency Cancellations
- Emergency Evacuation Drills/Cancellations
- Video/Audio Recording
- Early Dismissals
- Missing Child
- Policies and Procedures (opens in new window)
- Private & Vocational School Transportation Registration
- Late Bus Information
- Dismissal Information For Early Release Days Due To Professional Development
- Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences (opens in new window)
- Transportation FAQ's
- AA Transportation, Inc. (opens in new window)
- Bus Safety
- Change of Address
- Find Your Elementary School
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.