Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
The Free/Reduced application must be completed EACH YEAR and submitted after August 1.
If you applied for Free/Reduced Lunch for the current school year and were approved, the approval expires on September 30. Detailed information can be found on the Food Services Department webpage.
Please note: Bus drivers, school administration and the Transportation Team will perform audits randomly throughout the school year to check ridership privilege eligibility and payment status.
Any questions, contact Beth Nichols.
Bus Privilege Registration
- Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
- Route/Bus Stop Communication and Changes
- Parental Responsibility
- Student Discipline
- Before/After School Care Alternate Location
- Route Planning
- Snow/Emergency Cancellations
- Emergency Evacuation Drills/Cancellations
- Video/Audio Recording
- Early Dismissals
- Missing Child
- Policies and Procedures (opens in new window)
- Private & Vocational School Transportation Registration
- Late Bus Information
- Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences (opens in new window)
- Transportation FAQ's
- AA Transportation, Inc. (opens in new window)
- Bus Safety
- Change of Address
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.