The $320 Fee is required if:
1. Student is in grade K-6 but lives 2.0 miles or less from the school.
2. Student is in grade 7-12. All students in grade 7-12 must pay, regardless of mileage.
The $320 Fee is NOT required if:
1. Student is in grade K-6 but lives 2.01 miles or more from school
2. Student's IEP specifically states that transportation is required
3. Student qualifies for Free or Reduced lunch.
If payment is required and you do not choose to pay online, we are only accepting money orders or checks.
If paying by check or money order, registration will be considered incomplete without the printed confirmation page for each child along with payment and subject to the late fee. Payment and confirmation form/s can be dropped off or mailed to:
Shrewsbury Public Schools,
100 Maple Avenue,
Attn: Bus Privilege Registration.
Bus Privilege Registration
- Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
- Route/Bus Stop Communication and Changes
- Parental Responsibility
- Student Discipline
- Before/After School Care Alternate Location
- Route Planning
- Snow/Emergency Cancellations
- Emergency Evacuation Drills/Cancellations
- Video/Audio Recording
- Early Dismissals
- Missing Child
- Policies and Procedures (opens in new window)
- Private & Vocational School Transportation Registration
- Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences (opens in new window)
- Transportation FAQ's
- AA Transportation, Inc. (opens in new window)
- Bus Safety
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.