25 August 2021
Dear Parents and Caregivers,
We want to communicate the following information regarding bus service:
1. If you have registered and paid for the bus, you may now access your child's busing information via the Parent Portal. Please note that MANY BUS ROUTES HAVE CHANGED, ESPECIALLY DUE TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL REDISTRICTING, so your child may have a different bus number or pick-up/drop-off times than in past years. Please check each child's bus information this year.
2. All students riding the bus must wear a mask.
3. There are no assigned seats nor seating capacity limitations due to Covid this year.
If you have questions, you may contact April Yu at this email address: email@example.com or by phone at 508-841-8363.
Finally, while we publish specific pick-up and drop-off times, please understand that these will vary based upon local traffic and weather conditions.
Students should be waiting at their bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time to ensure they do not miss their pick-up. It always takes a couple of weeks for bus routes to settle into a more consistent pattern.
We hope you and your children have a great school year!
School Bus Transportation
The transportation program of the Shrewsbury Public Schools is one of many services that the district provides to support the education of its students from kindergarten through grade 12. The three-tiered system (high school, middle school, elementary) transports over 4,500 students each day using 48 buses. The District has a contract with AA Transportation through school year 2022-2023 to provide this service.
All Shrewsbury Public Schools, all private schools in Shrewsbury, and Assabet Valley Regional Technical HIgh School.
Bus Privilege Registration
- Free/Reduced Lunch Privileges
- Route/Bus Stop Communication and Changes
- Parental Responsibility
- Student Discipline
- Before/After School Care Alternate Location
- Route Planning
- Snow/Emergency Cancellations
- Emergency Evacuation Drills/Cancellations
- Video/Audio Recording
- Early Dismissals
- Missing Child
- Policies and Procedures (opens in new window)
- Private & Vocational School Transportation Registration
- Bus Discipline Procedures and Consequences (opens in new window)
- Transportation FAQ's
- AA Transportation, Inc. (opens in new window)
- Bus Safety
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.