FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
Parent Brag Sheet
This form is designed for parents and guardians of seniors. Your responses and insight can enhance your son or daughter's counselor recommendation. We appreciate your feedback!
Military Opt Out Form
Parents should be aware that under the “No Child Left Behind Act,” all military recruiters are entitled to a list of the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of tenth, eleventh, and twelfth graders. We are required under the law to provide these lists to them upon request. Parents may, however, request that their child’s name be removed from these lists by downloading the Military Opt Out form and returning it to the School Counseling Office by October 1.
Transcript Request Form
For alumni only, to request a copy of their transcript. Alumni requesting a copy of their transcript can access the website below to request a copy of their transcript. Current students seeking a transcript should see their school counselor.
Career Speaker Form
Each Spring the School Counseling Office organizes a Career Day. Do you have a profession that you'd be willing to share with our students? Please fill out the form below to let us know!
- School Counseling Staff Contacts
- College Visit Scheduling (for Colleges Only)
Program of Studies
- Principal's Message
- Shrewsbury High School’s Mission, Core Values, & 21st Century Learning Expectations
- Shrewsbury Public Schools Non-Discrimination Policy
- General Information
- Information on Health and Sexuality Education
- Special Programs
- English Language Learners
- Family and Consumer Science
- Foreign Language
- Health and Physical Education
- Instructional Technology, Television & Media Service
- Performing Arts
- Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Visual Arts
- Counselor Connection (formerly Breakfast with School Counseling)
- College Related Testing
- College Planning Night: For Juniors and Families
- Financial Aid Information
- Nuts & Bolts Night: For Seniors and Families
- Special Programs
- Forms and Documents
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.