Join us in supporting the Coolidge PTO on Friday Jan 28th for a DINE OUT night at Paner...
Scholastic Book Fair that will be here in Media March 30 - April 3rd. https://www.scholastic.com/bf/coolidgeelementary
Congratulations to Mrs. Burnap & Ms. Hurley who recently were awarded with an SEF Grant to purchase outstanding new picture books.
Have you been wondering how to help your child master their math facts?
Coolidge School Reading Incentive Sheets can be found on the About Us page
The Community Advocate newspaper posted the "Many Yet One" mural of Coolidg...
Welcome to Coolidge - important info
Chosen best in Massachusetts!
Check out the great things your students are doing.
I am Cathy Cairns, the new secretary at Coolidge School. Here are a few things about absences that will help the day run smoothly for our Coolidge Family...
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- School Lunch (opens in new window)
- Bus Registration
- Supply Lists
- Parent Drop-off and Pick-up
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Resources for Families
Policies & Procedures
- Elementary Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Bullying Pledge for Elementary Students (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Summer Resources (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.