About Us

Front of the Calvin Coolidge School building

A little history:

Edward Anderson BruceCalvin Coolidge Elementary School was built in 1927. It was named for Calvin Coolidge who was a former Governor of Massachusetts and later served as President of the United States from 1923-1929. In its earlier years, the building had 12 classrooms. There were renovations to the original building in the mid-1980s and additions in 1995.  In September 1995, four portable classrooms were added to the school, now occupied by the second grade classrooms. As of 2018, there are two Kindergarten classrooms, five 1st grade classrooms, four 2nd grade classrooms, four 3rd grade classrooms and four 4th grade classrooms.  In addition to the grade level classrooms, there are numerous rooms for specialists such as ELL, Reading Tutors, ELC, Speech, OT, and SpEd.

Additionally, Coolidge School has:

  • a full size gymnasium
  • cafeteBruce Anderson 1st graderia
  • media center
  • three full size baseball diamonds
  • small basketball court
  • Playground
  • Tennis Courts

We are just a stone's throw to Jordan Pond.

Read about the Re-dedication of Coolidge in June 1986.

Pictured at right, top: Coolidge School 1937-38 ( with Edward Anderson back row 5 from R)
Pictured at right, bottom: Coolidge School 1952 (with Mr. Anderson back row 3rd from left.)
Click on images at right for larger versions.

The Coolidge School mascot is the Northern Cardinal. 

New Student Registration

Lunch Times

Here are the lunch times according to grade: 

  • Kindergarten 11:00-11:25
  • Grade 1 - 11:30 - 11:50
  • Grade 2 - 11:55 - 12:15
  • Grade 3 - 12:20 - 12:40
  • Grade 4 - 12:45 - 1:05
  • Lunch Menus

Featured Pages

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.