Coolidge School welcomes parents to come and have lunch with their students. All parents need to do is come into the office, sign in on the Visitors' Log, take a red visitor's badge and enjoy your lunch!
We observe ten minutes of silence at the start of each lunch so as to give students quiet time to eat. If you are visiting for lunch we would appreciate you respecting the silent period. Thank you.
Here are the lunch times according to grade:
- Kindergarten 11:00-11:25
- Grade 1 - 11:30-11:50
- Grade 2 - 11:55-12:15
- Grade 3 - 12:20-12:40
- Grade 4 - 12:45-1:05
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- School Lunch (opens in new window)
- Bus Registration
- Supply Lists
- Parent Drop-off and Pick-up
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Resources for Families
Policies & Procedures
- Elementary Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Bullying Pledge for Elementary Students (opens in new window)
- Prevention Education Regarding the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Prohibition of the Use of Alcohol, Tobacco/Nicotine, and Drugs by Students (opens in new window)
- Summer Resources (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.