MONTHLY TUITION FEES
Enrollment options for the 2021-2022 school year
1. Monday-Friday (all 5 days)
2. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
3. Tuesday and Thursday
*Includes early release day coverage
Annual tuition is based on the 180-day school calendar and divided into 10 equal monthly payments for convenience (August - May). Some months have more school days than others, but monthly fees do not vary. Credit is not given for snow days because those days will be made up in June.
Families who qualify for free or reduced lunch are eligible for a discount. Please contact the program director if you meet these qualifications.
- There is a $20.00 non-refundable registration fee per family. This fee is waived if you qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- Any reduction in schedule or withdrawal from the program must be made in writing one month in advance and continued tuition payment will be expected for that time period.
- The last day to make changes to your schedule or give notice of withdrawal is April 1st. After this date, no changes can be made and your regular tuition will be charged for May and June.
- Tuition is due by the 1st of the month, in advance of services, August-May
- Invoices are e-mailed monthly, approximately 10 days before payment is due.
- A $25 late payment fee will be charged if payment is not received by the 5th of the month.
- Our preferred payment method is online payment through your Extended Day/Eleyo account
- We will also accept payment in the form of check or money order, made payable to Shrewsbury Public Schools. Payments may be dropped off at the Sherwood Middle School or mailed to:
Extended School Care
28 Sherwood Ave
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- Extended School Care
- Summer Programs
- Vacation Programs
- After School Activities Program
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.