summer Enrichment Program
Shrewsbury Public Schools is bringing back the summer enrichment program!
Registration is open to all members of the community on our website.
Program Schedule: Monday-Thursday
Grades: for students who will be entering Kindergarten - grade 8 in the fall of 2023 (students must be 5 years old by 8/31/23)
Location: All classes will be held at the Sherwood Middle School
Transportation: Families must provide their own transportation
Schedule and Cost: Families may choose half-day or full-day options
- Morning session 8:30-11:30 - $80 per week
- Afternoon session 12:00-3:00 - $80 per week
- Extended Hours 3:00-6:00 - $80 per week
- Early Drop off 7:00-8:30 - $40 per week
- Students staying for a full day will bring a lunch and be supervised from 11:30-12:00
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. The non-refundable balance will be charged June 1st. Families who qualify for free or reduced lunch will get a 50% discount off their total registration. Use coupon code SUMMER50 at checkout. All discounts will be verified with food services.
For more information, contact Karen Isaacson, Director of Extended Learning
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.