how to register for the extended school care program
Extended Day uses a registration software called Eleyo. To register your child for the program for the current school year please follow the instructions below.
Please note, we are only accepting registration for the 2023-2024 school year. For information on the 2024-2025 program click here.
- Visit our registration website https://shrewsburyma.ce.eleyo.com/
- In the upper right corner, click "Sign In"
- Since you don't have an account, click "Create One Now"
- Set up your account - when it asks for "Your info" it means the parent, not the student
- Add your child to your account
- Add a second parent to the account if applicable
- Click "Explore" or go back to the home screen
- Click "register now"
- Scroll down the the appropriate school and click "more info"
- Click "Enroll now"
- Complete the enrollment steps. On the Emergency contact page, please make sure all parents are listed as well as any people authorized to pick up your child from the program
Once you have successfully completed the registration, you'll get an email saying we have received and are processing your request. We typically review your application by the next business day. You'll receive an additional email once you are approved, and we will reach out to you if we have any questions about your registration.
There is a $20 annual registration fee due at the time of registration (fee is waived for reduced fee families). It will be charged to your saved payment method once your contract is approved and accepted. If you prefer not to store your payment information, we will email you an invoice.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.