FREE & REDUCED MEALS
Shrewsbury Public Schools participates in the National School Lunch Program as administered by the United States Department of Agriculture (U.S.D.A).
Some students are eligible to receive a free or reduced-price lunch (and breakfast where offered) if the family household meets specific income thresholds.
Returning students application requirement: ALL returning students must complete a new meal application within 30 days of the start of the new school year. Families who fail to re-apply will lose eligibility for free or reduced-price meals and will be fully responsible to pay prior charges on their student’s account.
New students: All newly registered students must apply as soon as possible for free or reduced-price meals.
Currently enrolled students: At any time during the school year, families may apply for free or reduced-price meals. Sometimes families experience job or income loss during the year and this is an opportune time to apply.
ALL applicants must apply using the online application by CLICKING HERE.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE APPLYING DURING THE COVID-19 SCHOOL CLOSURE, PLEASE EMAIL BETH NICHOLS AT email@example.com.
If you have questions or need assistance with the application, please contact the Food Service Director using the contact information below:
Eligibility is governed by the guidelines set forth by the U.S.D.A.
After you complete your application, an email notification will be sent to your family using the email address you provide. The email will come from an address labeled “Meal Magic,” our online application provider.
- MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT TO YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT
- Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Meal Program
- Breakfast Menus
- High School After School Meals (opens in new window)
- Meal Magic Point of Sale System
- Nutrition Nuggets
- Massachusetts Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods & Beverages (opens in new window)
- Summer Free & Reduced Price Meals
- USDA Child Nutrition Programs Non-Discrimination Statement
- Food Service Newsletter
- Food Service Handbook
- Other Governmental Resources for Families
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (opens in new window)
- Meal Charge Policy
- Meal Magic Bimonthly Promotion
- Civil Rights Statement
- DONATION: Erase Student School Lunch and Fee Debt
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.