Parent Pick-Up Information
** We encourage you to have your child ride the bus. **
Arrival of students who are not using bus transportation
- Children are not to be dropped off earlier than 8:30 a.m.
- Follow signs for parent drop off/parent pick up; continue to the rear of the school.
- School staff will escort your child to the entrance of the school.
Dismissal of students who are not using bus transportation
- Parent pick-up will take place in the rear of the school. Follow signs for parent drop off/parent pick up.
- Please be prepared to provide proof of identification.
- “Parent Pick-Up Note”: Every child who is picked up from school must have a parent pick-up note each day. The only exception is for children who will never ride the bus and will be picked up every day. These children will need only one note for the entire year.
- A member of the Beal staff will escort children to their cars.
Please be patient with us in the beginning of the school year. We realize that it takes time to check identification, however we want to ensure that our students are safe at all times.
We encourage you to check out or Arrival and Dismissal Informational Video!
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Lunch Menu
- Policies & Procedures
- Supply Lists
- Parent Information
- School Improvement Plan
- School Council
- Summer Resources (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.