Welcome to Kindergarten! I look forward to working with all of you to make this a happy and healthy year for your children. Please make sure your child's health information is up to date with our office and that you are aware of our guidelines for safe bus transportation if your child will be riding our buses.
Health Information - Emergency Contacts, Immunization Records, Physical Exam Records, Medication Policy, Absence Due to Illness, Vision & Hearing Screening
Bus Safety - What to Do When Riding the Bus
The entire Medical and School Nursing Information for the elementary handbook can be reviewed by selecting the Policies and Procedures tab on the left side of the school's main page.
We’re sorry, no profiles were found for this listing.
- EpiPen Recall Information for Parents
- MA Immunization Requirements for School Entry
- MA Immunization Guidelines for Adults
- Heads Up Concussion Fact Sheet for Parents
- 2015-16 Concussion Report to School Committee
- SPS Concussion Manual
- E-cigarette info for parents
- E-cigarette/Vaping info
- E-cigarettes: Talk with Your Teen
- Flu Vaccine Guide for Parents
- Head Lice (Pediculosis capitis) Fact Sheet
- Lead Levels in Children
- LGBTQ Family resource (PFLAG.org)
- Meningococcal Disease Fact Sheet
- MRSA Fact Sheet
- MRSA FAQ's for Parents/Students
- Parent Power - Drug and Alcohol Resources from MA DPH
- Parent Tool Kit
- Recovery Support Info from MA DPH
- Shrewsbury Coalition for Addiction Prevention and Education (SCAPE)
- Social Host Law Information for Parents
- Summer Safety Tips
- Tick Season Information
- Tick Identification Card
Resources re: 13 Reasons Why:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.