Powerschool Parent Portal
The PowerSchool Parent Portal Parent Portal is a secure Web site that has been designed to act as a comprehensive communication vehicle. Parents/guardians will use this as a resource for obtaining information, school activities sign-up, busing, tracking progress, etc. Below is a list that outlines what the PowerSchool Parent Portal account encompasses:
- Update contact/demographic information (PK-12)
- View attendance (PK-12)
- Acknowledge student handbook receipt (PK-12)
- Request bus privileges (K-12)
- View bus route, stop, and pickup time information (K-12)
- Sign up for band/chorus/orchestra (4-7)
- Choose a foreign language (5-6)
- Choose a summer reading book (7-8)
- Sign up for sports (7-12)
- View grades & assignments (9-12)
- View the school's Daily Bulletin (9-12)
Information on how to create the PowerSchool account is available in the section menu to the left. If you do not remember your username or password, please try using the "Forgot Username or Password?" option below the login box. If this process does not work for you or if you need your student's Access ID and Access Password, please send an email to PowerSchoolAccounts@shrewsbury.k12.ma.us.
Reminder: Access is required and provided to all; however, parents at the high school who have access to more student information must review a training presentation and have signed a PowerSchool Acceptable Use Policy.
Click Here to Access the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Parent Connections
- Remote Learning
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.