A Lunch Program is offered daily at all schools. All meals meet the USDA nutritional guidelines. Lunch and Breakfast are free for all students during the 2021-2022 School Year.
Lunch menus can be found in the section menu.
- MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT TO YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT
- Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Meal Program
- Breakfast Menus
- High School After School Meals (opens in new window)
- Meal Magic Point of Sale System
- Nutrition Nuggets
- Massachusetts Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods & Beverages (opens in new window)
- Summer Free & Reduced Price Meals
- USDA Child Nutrition Programs Non-Discrimination Statement
- Food Service Newsletter
- Food Service Handbook
- Other Governmental Resources for Families
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (opens in new window)
- Meal Charge Policy
- Meal Magic Bimonthly Promotion
- Civil Rights Statement
- DONATION: Erase Student School Lunch and Fee Debt
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.