The U.S. Department of Agriculture has extended the availability of free breakfasts and lunches for ALL students up to June 30, 2022.
Important Changes to Food Services due to Covid-19
Beth Nichols, Food Service Director
Please contact the school lunch office with any questions, suggestions, or ideas. The School Lunch Office is located at Shrewsbury High School, 64 Holden Street. Shrewsbury, MA 01545. The telephone number is 508 841-8819. Each school site has a manager also available to speak with you.
The contact numbers and email addresses are as follows:
- MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT TO YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT
- Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Meal Program
- Breakfast Menus
- High School After School Meals (opens in new window)
- Meal Magic Point of Sale System
- Nutrition Nuggets
- Massachusetts Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods & Beverages (opens in new window)
- Summer Free & Reduced Price Meals
- USDA Child Nutrition Programs Non-Discrimination Statement
- Food Service Newsletter
- Food Service Handbook
- Other Governmental Resources for Families
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (opens in new window)
- Meal Charge Policy
- Meal Magic Bimonthly Promotion
- Civil Rights Statement
- DONATION: Erase Student School Lunch and Fee Debt
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.