Food Service Department Catering Services
Catering Services are available through the Food Service department at each school. Menus are customized to meet the budget and special requirements of each group. Catering Services available but not limited to:
- Morning breaks-coffee, pastries, fresh fruits, juices and hot breakfasts
- Luncheons-deli buffets, sandwich or salad plates, pizza and hot lunch selections
- Afternoon refreshments-soda, juices, bottled beverages, cookies, brownies, cheese/fruit/vegetable platters and assorted hot and cold hors d oeuvres
- Dinners-hot and cold buffet entrée selections can be served or offered buffet style, hors d oeuvres can be offered prior to a meal
Catered events can be simple, elegant or packed as pick-up and go. New menus and items are offered seasonally. A 48-hour notice is requested for all orders. The department will do its best to service unexpected events.
Staffing is available for after hour events at the charge of $20.00 dollars per hour per person. Staff is available to prepare food, setup, serve and clean up after your event.
The Food Service Department welcomes groups to use the kitchens at the schools for functions the department is not catering. Food Service staff must be present when groups use the kitchen. The cost for hiring kitchen staff is $20.00 dollars per hour per employee. The kitchen staff will help groups with food preparation,
set up, serving and clean up.
Catering quality paper goods are available for your events not catered by the Food Service department. The cost is $.05 per item. Please try to give the staff advance notice as to what you will need so the goods will be ready for your pick up.
Flowers, linens, china and decorations can be ordered through the Food Service Department and charged to the group at cost. Catering equipment can be used for the school events at no charge as long as it is returned in the condition it was borrowed in. If equipment is lost or damaged the group will be charged the repair or replacement cost.
Catering and kitchen arrangements can be made by contacting the Manager at the school you are having the function at.
- MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT TO YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT
- Lunch Menus
- Free & Reduced Meal Application
- Breakfast Menus
- High School After School Meals (opens in new window)
- Meal Magic Point of Sale System
- Nutrition Nuggets
- Massachusetts Nutrition Standards for Competitive Foods & Beverages (opens in new window)
- Summer Meals
- Food Service Newsletter
- Food Service Handbook
- Other Governmental Resources for Families
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (opens in new window)
- Meal Charge Policy
- Meal Magic Bimonthly Promotion
- Civil Rights Statement
- DONATION: Erase Student School Lunch and Fee Debt
- Meal Modification
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.