STUDENT ACTIVITY ACCOUNTS
Student Activity Accounts are active for each of the Shrewsbury schools. These funds are used to deposit funds for all field trips and other related student activities. Expenses are then paid for from the account. The School Committee has developed policies on how these funds are to be managed.
Click on the links below for more information.
- Budget Information
- Construction Projects
- Enrollment & Enrollment Forecasting
- Facility and Artificial Turf Field Rentals
- Food Service Operations
- Grants Management
- Online Payment Information
- Payroll Information and Forms
- Procurement Information
- Public Records Request Procedures
- School Facilities
- School Finance Links
- School Transportation
- Staff Employee Self-Service Portal
- Staff Forms
- Student Activity Accounts
- DONATION: Erase Student School Lunch and Fee Debt
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.