Spring Street After School Activities Program
The Spring Street After School Activities Program (ASAP) offers hour-long classes that run once a week, after school, for 6 weeks.
Registration is now open through the parent portal!
Class: Art Club
Grades: 3 & 4
Instructor: Mrs. DeZago
Schedule: Wednesdays, 3:30-4:30
Class size: 12
Dates: March 2, March 9, March 16, March 23, March 30 and April 6
Description: Artists are welcome to join Mrs. DeZago's art club after school on Wednesdays! We will cover techniques and tricks to improve or work on areas where students need help as well as explore advanced art concepts and topics!
- There is no transportation provided for this class. Parents must pick up their child in the Spring lobby promptly at 4:30
- Students who are enrolled in extended day will be brought to the cafeteria after class and you may pick them up from ESC as you normally would
- Class fees are non-refundable. Credit will not be given if your child misses a class. If a class is cancelled (for inclement weather or teacher illness) we will make every effort to offer a make-up class on a different date
- Log into the Parent Portal.
- From the navigation menu on the left, select “Sports and Activities”
- Choose the class you wish to take by clicking “Assign Fee”
- From the navigation menu, select “Payment Center” and you will be redirected to School Pay
- Your spot is not reserved until you have completed your payment.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact:
Karen Isaacson, Director of Extended Learning
- About Us
- Forms & Information
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
- Policies & Procedures
- Supply Lists
- Support Organizations
- Summer Resources (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.